Terms and ConditionsBack
2. Health related Information/ Medicinal Products. These documents are intended for use on HCP Websites only. Websites for use with the general public or patients require a different set of terms and conditions, please contact your usual legal advisor for assistance. Some information may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. This Website also contains information about medicinal products registered worldwide and usually available upon prescription from a medical doctor or HCP only. This Information is provided for information purposes only. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE. DO NOT USE, AND UCB HEREBY PROHIBITS YOU FROM USING, THE INFORMATION FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. UCB DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALISED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC ADVICE. These products may not be available in all countries, or may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions in different countries. Trademarks may also differ between countries. HCPs may obtain complete medical information from their local product prescribing information. HCPs should always check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country.
3. Disclaimer & warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although UCB will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, UCB shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS AND NEITHER UCB NOR ANY COMPANIES OF THE UCB GROUP PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INFORMATION, OR FROM ANY ALTERATION TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE THAT UCB MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. Please take note that UCB is under no circumstances responsible for any third party comments and that such comments do not necessarily represent the opinion of UCB. UCB expressly disclaims any liability for third party comments. No Information contained on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in UCB.
4. Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyrights in the Information is owned by UCB. All rights in the Information are reserved. You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download or use Information from this Website, including but not limited to texts & images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses without the prior written consent of UCB. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Website, or any copyright of UCB or of any other party is hereby granted to be conferred to you.
5. Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to UCB or any of its affiliated companies. The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary Information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of UCB and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary Information or rights of UCB and/or other parties is hereby granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use UCB trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or UCB is the source of the Website.
6. Links to other sites. This Website contains links to third-parties' pages or websites. UCB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM ANY SUCH PAGES OR WEBSITES. UCB expressly disclaims any liability for content on any third party website and the use of such website.
7. Links to UCB Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of UCB unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full UCB domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
8. Website availability. UCB does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not UCB, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
9. Revisions. UCB may at any time revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
For more information on fragility fractures, please contact UCBCares® via: